“Order protects your focus.”
It dissolves distraction from disorder.
It requires decisions, assistance and time.
1. Decide on a place for everything.
This includes car keys, cell phones, glasses.
Passport, papers, warranties and guarantees.
One place only … for each of them.
2. Hire a professional organizer.
They’re worth the money.
They teach you the three Ds:
Do, delegate or discard.
3. Set one day a week to get organized.
One drawer at a time. One room at a time.
4. Use see-through plastic boxes and trays.
This eliminates wasted time looking for things.
5. Label boxes clearly.
Print boldly with a black felt-tip pen.
6. Discard anything not used in six months.
7. File anything with personal emotional value.
8. Play music while organizing.
That lightens your mood.
9. Reward yourself after every session.
A walk. A glass of iced tea. A nap.
We all need incentives to keep working.
Check out Dr. Murdock's website at
To comment, click on Post a Comment below.
For more on success, click here.