• Where was God during the 9-11 terror attacks?
• Where was He when thousands of innocents were dying?
• How could He allow this to happen to His children?
• Was this a classic struggle between good and evil?
• Between man and man or our God and theirs?
• Between forces of hate and forces of love?
• Was God in the hearts of the first responders?
• Was God with the brave people on United 93?
• Were they carrying out his plan to save others?
What’s important is that we think about them.
That we open our hearts and minds to the answers.
That we draw what lessons we can from them.
Because answers will come to us in the coming days.
We will publish them in our 9-11 commemorative.
Email them to JerryBellune@yahoo.com
Keep the dialogue going. It’s how we learn.