Monday, June 16, 2008

Finding your true inner self

Last week we discussed becoming more productive.
This week we’ll discuss heightening your creativity.
Who am I? Why am I here? What is my purpose?
These universal questions trouble us from time to time.
In "How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci", Michael Gelb asks:
When do I feel most naturally myself?
Who allows me to feel most naturally myself?
What places and activities give me that feeling?
What one thing should I stop doing to improve my life?
What one thing should I start doing to improve my life?
What should I do differently to improve my life?
What do I feel most passionate about doing in my life?
How can I turn that into a career or successful business?
Answer these questions to discover your inner self.
Write your answers in your journal or on your laptop.
Be candid. The answers are for your eyes alone.
You can share them with your most ardent fans.
They will provide a powerful catalyst to growth.
For more creativity strategies, click here.
Tomorrow we’ll talk about tapping your inner resources.
See you then.

No comments: