Thursday, June 5, 2008

Great personal success secret

Know how successful people assure their continuing success?
They hold themselves accountable for achieving their goals.
They keep a daily record of what they want to achieve.
They track daily how they are progressing on their goals.
An easy way to do this is to keep a daily journal.
In my journal each night I review my day.
I write "What advanced my important goals today."
I list them and think about what I need to do tomorrow.
I write "What will advance my goals tomorrow?"
Six little words to hold myself accountable today.
Six little words to set my goals for tomorrow.
For instance, I am teaching a six-hour seminar today:
"Award-Winning Reporting and Writing".
Today’s goal is to share how top journalists work.
My long-range goal is to help others rise to that level.
A secondary goal is to work out at the gym for an hour.
Health and fitness is important for an illness-free life.
One of my goals is to write this blog to you today.
A long-range goal: Help you become more accountable.
To show you an easy way you can do it.
For more success strategies, click here.
Tomorrow we’ll talk more about success. See you then.

No comments: