Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Success Secret: History's greatest motivator

Yesterday we talked about the greatest success secret.
Can you guess what's history's greatest motivator?
It’s living with a direction and a purpose.
I explain this in detail in "Your Life’s Great Purpose".
I’m concerned by what is happening to our young people.
The lure of drugs, gangs, sex and violence is powerful.
They think these four are cool.
I started writing about making hard choices.
I wanted all people to make smart choices.
I had made my own share of poor choices.
But I learned from them and become stronger.
My eLetter was about turning dreams into goals.
About planning your life in eight major areas.
Spiritual. Mental. Physical. Family.
Community. Financial. Career. Fun.
People began to tell others about the eLetters.
Our subscribers rose to 3,000 plus and growing.
We've turned the eLetters into a motivational book.
Ruth King has interviewed me about this book.
You can watch the interview on the Profitability Channel.
Just click here.
Tomorrow we’ll talk more about motivation. See you then.

No comments: