Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Success Strategy: Read yourself to sleep

From time to time I will recommend a book.
I have no vested interest in the sales of these books.
They are simply books that have helped me.
I firmly believe they will help you, too.
I recommend The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.
In it, Jack shows you how to succeed in life and work.
Jack is co-author of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books.
He and co-author Mark Victor Hansen are successful now.
But they faced lots of rejection in getting the first book published.
Jack shares a lifetime of experience, study and knowledge.
He covers personal responsibility and embracing change.
He writes about building wealth and much more.
I keep a copy on my bedside table.
I re-read a chapter before going to sleep at night.
I sleep better. You will, too.
For other book recommendations, go to:
http://www.jerrybellune.com/success-strategies.htm
Scroll down to #17: 8 books that will change your life.
Which books would you recommend to me?
Tomorrow: More sales & marketing strategies.

No comments: