Thursday, September 4, 2008

The gift of wealth

Yesterday we talked about making a difference in our lives.
Today we’ll talk about why wealth is worth accumulating.
Our friend Scott Middleton is a former minister.
He left the ministry for a new ministry, ministering to senior citizens.
Now he was developed a network of businesses to help seniors.
Scott partnered with other entrepreneurs to serve seniors.
His businesses include retirement and nursing homes.
An insurance company and a real estate company.
Medical supply, pharmaceutical and ambulance services.
Scott had the vision to see opportunities to serve others.
It has made him highly successful.
Scott wants to be able to give away a million dollars a year.
That goal stunned me. I had never thought of a goal like that.
I fell in love with it. It inspired me. A big goal worth pursuing.
I thought, "That money could help 42 million illiterate Americans."
Think about your own big goal. What is it?
Would you like to share my goal? We could do it together.
If you’re interested, drop me a note or comment to this blog.
I welcome all the fellow dream seekers who will share this dream.
Tomorrow we’ll talk about enlarging your big goal.
For a head start on setting your big goals in life click here.

No comments: