Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are you running on empty?

Do you feel you should be getting more out of your life?
Do small things, inconsequential things get under your skin?
Do you awaken in the dark with feelings of unease?
That there should be something important going on in life?
Believe me, I’ve had those same feelings, too.
No, you’re not on the edge of a nervous breakdown.
You’re just feeling frustrated with the dailiness of life.
Yes, there should be something important going on in your life.
But what is it? What would make a difference? End these feelings?
Until I found my life’s great purpose, I felt your unease.
Then I found my great purpose. It changed me.
It gave me direction. It became a driving force in my life.
You need to find that driving force to power your life.
I can help you in my book, "Your Life’s Great Purpose".
It will help you tap your inner genius. Just click here.
Or take my Wednesday evening course at Midlands Tech.
In seven weeks starting Sept. 9 you’ll find your great purpose.
It's a life-changing experience. You'll find your driving force.
Just call 803-732-0432 to register with a charge card.
Or go to www.mtctraining.com
Type Your Life’s Great Purpose in the Search box.
A course outline and registration form will pop up.
You can also learn how to write advertising copy that sells.
Click Here to watch my Tip of the Week

No comments: