Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Buckle up for 2010

Economists say 2010 will be little better than 2009.
They also forecast 19 of the last two recessions.
Here’s my challenge to you — and me.
Lets treat 2010 as the best year of our lives.
That’s not unrealistic. It’s simply our attitude.
If we see doom and gloom, that’s what we’ll get.
I’m no Pollyanna. But I have loads of attitude.
Positive attitude. I’ll share that with you in 2010.
So start planning now. Take all day Jan. 1.
List your major frogs (big projects) for 2010.
You should have at least four or you aren’t trying.
Assign one to each quarter. List your action steps.
Assign one step to each week.
Make a commitment to see that it gets done.
If you’re in my area, here’s an invitation.
Join us Jan. 13 to hear what seven experts think.
They will forecast their own ideas on 2010.
They’ll discuss how to handle major challenges.
How to take advantage of major opportunities.
It will be at the Lexington Conference Center.
5:30 p.m. for networking, 6 for the program.
We’ll also hear from top small business owners.
They’ll reveal their own success strategies.
To comment, please click “comment” below.
I’ll see you next year.

No comments: